MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Nue Pacifist video:
The first part of this post, the one more related with the actual videos, is on the video's description on Youtube. Right click the video and select "Watch on Youtube" to go there.
So, what are you getting for Christmas? Valve is selling their games dirt cheap. I already picked up Super Meat Boy and Assassins Creed II and I’m planning of picking up VVVVVV or something. I didn’t buy Bioshock because I’m dumb. Fun story: My dad saw me playing Super Meat Boy and said it was a blatant rip-off of Mario. Then I realized it was a blatant homage to Mario right down to the name. Then he asked if plagiarism is called homage these days. Also, I’m slow.
I have like a thousand of games to play. There are still many unknown Touhou games I haven’t play. My grandma bought me the new Donkey Kong Country. I bought my sister No More Heroes 2 and the new Golden Sun, I bought And Then There Were None for me so I better start reading, I still haven’t finished playing Left 4 Dead 2 and Team Fortress, I have Half Life 2 and its episode collecting a moderate amount of virtual dust bunnies, still haven’t finished Muramasa despite having it for over a year, I have Metroid Prime 2 somewhere but I don’t think I will finish it, and I have Pokemon Pearl and SoulSilver with an Action Replay for ultimate fun. I want a Quilava with Blast Burn, goddamnit.
As for other gifts, I bought a jacket to my bro that I think I will end up using a little, my parents are going to buy me some new headphones (any recommendation for headphones $50 or less is welcomed) and I’m gonna get a nifty little gray hat from my aunt. My dad said hats made people go bald. I said “So?”, then he said “Ok” and continued his route.
And talking about Touhou: Have you watched that “Motto!? Fushigi no Gensokyo ~Under the Moonlight” trailer where... wait a sec. If you haven’t watched it and/or do care, here it is. Else, skip the next paragraph.
Like I was saying, Reimu single handedly defeats *takes breath* Youmu, Suika, Suwako, Tenshi, Komachi, and Utsuho? That trailer got me rather excited about the series. There are just so much games I want to play and so little time. I mean, Reimu uses Fantasy Heaven on Utsuho! Just for that I want to play the game.
I wish I was in my university. The download speed of the internet there is nearly 1MB/s right now since there’s a strike. I wish I had a download speed of 1MB/s D:
Another note: Since he/she (pretty sure is a she) can bad mouth people, I don’t see why I cannot express a piece of my mind. You know Myon, previously one of the three Youtube uploaders known as the Poltergeists, right? She, as you might have heard or seen, left the Touhou fandom and was rather... vocal about it. It later became flamboyant posting a yaoi video with a big “**** you” painted on it, but one step at a time. She was already an ass to begin with (I can see why Chaos had problems with her), but I still have to recognize she knew her stuff well and I had over *check* 20 faves on her channel despite being techno. Then she became more uninterested with Touhou and wasn’t afraid of being pretty... upfront about it. She left the team, but the channel was still opened for those who enjoyed her uploads. Fair enough. Then she goes and mess it up by posting one last video (the flamboyant one), saying, for lack of better terms: “**** you for still caring about this channel, you bunch of ****heads”, then she proceeded to close the channel.
I’m okay with people leaving something they don’t longer enjoy. It is natural. No need to be an ass about it though. I need my own blog... and I want to take this time to remember, I will always be raak.
Wow, I filled the entire quota for this post and I still haven’t talk about the video. Well, Pacifist are very long videos, so I can talk most of it on the video itself. There really isn’t much left to say about Nue or anything else. After this run I will start working on the RKS run. However, I’m still not sure if I’ll only do Tia’s run or if I will (SPOILER) do Grolla’s as well. I guess we will see.
Finally, maybe I'll continue using this blog thing. We'll see >_>
Finally, maybe I'll continue using this blog thing. We'll see >_>
No comments:
Post a Comment