Status on the Channel
Hey there. Just updating the status of the channel. So, as you should know, the next set of videos coming to the channel are NOT Touhou videos. Why you ask? Just because…
Anyways, the first four, maybe five videos of the next playthrough, a run through the game Rosenkreuzstilette, are edited and all, but I “kind” of hit a wall AND a one of those bumpy things used on the streets to force you to reduce speed.
You see, I’m kind of limited in the amount of space I have available in my hard drive. I’m finding myself in the need of a bigger disk. I have the money to buy a 1TB disk and a casing to put it in, although I’m quite scared of the whole “casing has no cooling system” deal. I suppose is not a big deal. Nevertheless, I seriously need the space. Since RKS uses ALL of the 60 FPS it runs on, unlike Touhou, I need to edit my run that way; otherwise the video suffers since key frames are skipped. Oh, the hardship of video making.
Second, right now I’m two/two-and-a-half/three weeks away from receiving my oh-so-much deserved vacation from the university. I haven’t had a decent vacation since July 2009 =/
Because, you see, even if they give you two months of vacation, they’re not really vacations if A) You don’t know when classes begin, B) You continue literally where you left, and C) You live in constant anxiety.
Anyways, my point is I’m very busy surviving classes. But on the plus side, I feel like Rambo, plowing my way through the classes like a one man army. Yeah.
So, as it stands now, I have four/five videos, but the run, according to my calculations, should take around 17 videos, maybe 15 if I become a tech magician with arcane and epic level spells. Meaning I still have a lot to record. And that’s not counting the “extra mode” in the game, which I haven’t decided if I will tackle and would mean 17/15 more vids... Fun Times
Aside from that, I’m mostly wasting my time (the little I have anyways) playing L4D or Rift, the latter in which I was abandoned by the guy who pulled me into it. That cheeky bastard.
by でかすだちん

No comments:
Post a Comment