Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Funny word. “Alive” I mean.

First the boring stuff:
- Three A’s on my three classes last semester. One of those I didn’t deserve, but whatever.
- Things at my university have gone apeshit, for a lack of a better term. There’s a constant war between the police and the student body. Pretty rough stuff. Relatively speaking.
- I’m procrastinating. I should be a doing an essay now.
- My misanthropic Physic teacher might become the new president of the University. While I mourn for the university future if that happens, the position is highly decorative and I won’t have to deal with him in class, so yay.

And that’s enough about real life. About the channel:
Lately I’ve been feeling awfully nostalgic and without motivation for pretty much anything. I only turn on my DS daily out of a misguided sense of duty. I can trace this feeling back to a pretty... depressing event that happened a few weeks ago. I feel like I’m going through life like a zombie and I kind of hate myself for that. But life goes on.

Right now the channel is in a hiatus. I haven’t started recording the RKS playthrough and I’ve been playing L4D2 and Pokemon mostly. And with the release of White in less than a month, I can only envision things getting worst for my attention span. I’m not going to let the channel die of course, but it might take a while before I make time to deal with this. Just rest assured that I will post those videos, albeit I first must get over this bad aura stuff.

Also, I should find a way to fix this page. Those yellow letters one the margin are hard to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment