Lily showing how is done
Fun fact: Puerto Rico has the self proclaimed longest Christmas in the world. Ours ended last Sunday 16 with Las Fiestas de la Calle San Sebastian (The Saint Sebastian’s Street Festival). I didn’t go. On the contrary, I stayed at home playing Pokémon and studying Calculus.
Anyways, in Puerto Rico there is no Winter, only Early Summer and Mid-Summer all year long. And the hurricane season. Anyways, I cannot wait for spring to arrive and what better way to celebrate it than with a playthrough featuring everyone’s favorite Ice Fairy, Cirno :D
Marisa Kirisame showing how to Spark in a family friendly way
Remember to check the actual Youtube description for more info.
Anyways, right now I have only three stuff left to go at the university. The infamous Physic’s Final Exam, the mundane Programming Class, and the self-fulfilling Calculus Test. After that I should had a week or so before starting next semester, which kind of sucks since one of the classes I was expecting to take (Electrical System Analysis) isn’t available because they couldn’t find the teacher. At this rate I’ll never get my bachelor degree =/
Well, up next is Rosenkreuzstilette. I promise...

No comments:
Post a Comment