Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

RKS

Rosenkreuzstilette

I haven’t forgotten you guys.
Ok, maybe a little, but that’s beside the point.
I was recently working on the RKS playthrough when I suddenly hit a pretty steep dilemma. I ran out of space in the hard drive. See, in the video making process, there’s a step where I have, at the same time, the raw video I recorded and the raw video I edited. In this process, the videos can take as much as 150 GB. Ouch.

During this step, my computer ran out of space. And that’s considering half my disk are on DVDs. For Touhou playthroughs this rarely happens because those vids are formatted at 30 FPS without any noticeable drop on quality. However, the same doesn’t apply to RKS, which I have to do at 60 FPS or the quality jumps of a bridge. Maybe I can use Vegas itself to do the compression, but I remember that didn’t ended well when I tried it a long time ago.

Also, it doesn’t help I want to do a near perfect run. Stupid Raimund Seyfarth and Trauare Wrede ,with their Leviathan wannabe and Death complex, inversely respectively |:|
At least they are cool and hot, respectively ;_;

The **** on the blue swimsuit is Trauare.

Anyways. I have already the first five vids ready to upload. I had recorded the next 5-8 vids (I haven’t decided how the cake will be sliced), although I want to redo… all of them since I died.

8 comments:

  1. Do you love another bullet hell series besides touhou like Ikaruga?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth where truth is due, I haven't played much of anything else...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So only touhou series? Uh... can i ask you some question, in IN touhou, how should i get much more time? so that i get a last spell, and the time end can only get in half?

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of two ways:
    As a human, killing enemies will give you time orbs if you're at 80% human. 30% for Youmu if I'm not mistaken. However, killing familiars will lower the percentage.

    As a youkai, grazing bullets will give you the orbs if you're at 80% youkai.

    In general, is better to gain orbs by staying human in the earlier stages, due to the low amount of enemies, and youkai on the latter stages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try your trick, it somewhat happening, but still a failure to me, i know that Imperishable night is the easiest but the time system is annoying, could you suggest another easy touhou series?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ON the other hand this game is easier:
    http://www.kongregate.com/games/kupo707/bullet-heaven/?gamereferral=bullet-heaven

    But it is still annoying,
    This is the game that brought me to touhou universe.^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait a sec... I've played that game before... well, more like went over it a little.

    Anyways, Perfect Cherry Blossom is also a pretty easy Touhou game. Other than that I suggest Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. Those two, PoFV and IN compose the pre-MoF era of Touhou (excluding the fighting and photograph game). They are the best to start with.

    After done with those, you should play MoF itself (Mountain of Faith) and when you're ready to tackle the big boys, go for SA (Subterranean Animism) and UFO (Undefined Fantastic Object). Those two are pretty much objectively the hardest in the series.

    I suggest you steer away from the games that are not part of the main series until you get used to it. These are PoFV (which although part of the main series is a Vs game),STB and DS (the photograph games), and Fairy Wars.

    You can tackle the fighting games (IaMP and SWR/UNL) anytime you want.

    Also, it's expected that Ten Desires will be released this August. You could also look into that, since it's looking to be an easy game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your suggestion i try download pcb and play it later, for now i think i play bullet heaven for a while, i love the survival level, wish touhou has survival level like this where you play in an endless level with endless danmaku shooting at you...and combine that with the boss!

    ReplyDelete